I don’t get to go online and post a lot of things on this blog. I’m so sorry. *sigh* But it’s wonderful because Xian has thought of nominating me for the Leibster Blog Award! It’s an award that bloggers give to other bloggers that they really like. It’s a sort of appreciation for your fellow bloggers. Hmm, very interesting! And it has a set of rules as well when you’re nominated. I would like to thank Xian for tagging me and sorry I wasn’t able to do this sooner! Let’s see…
- Thank the person who nominated you and insert their link. (did this already!)
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominee asked you.
- Tag 11 blogs.
- Create 11 questions for the people you tagged.
Okay, I’ll start with the 11 facts about myself.
- I am a finance major, but I really, desperately want to become a theater actress because I love to sing and act.
- I can’t dance.
- I don’t look like it, but I am a Philippine Marines reservist.
- I don’t like sweets. I love sour food though.
- I CAN’T STAND SPICY FOOD.
- I watched Cinderella (the Disney animated movie) for the first time when I was 18 years old. Yes, 18.
- I am not a very artsy person.
- I am a Potterhead through and through!
- I cry easily.
- I keep a diary and I love it.
- I’ve had piano and violin lessons as a child but I don’t know how to play anymore.
And then, I’m going to answer the questions Xian asked me!
- How are you today?
– I’m currently struggling with my thesis. HAHAHA!
- When did you start blogging?
– I started blogging when I was 9 or 10 years old. I believe my first blog site was on Diaryland.
- What made you make your own blog?
– I really loved designing themes back then and I was wondering how the “pros” did them. I made my own blog in order to practice designing pages. It was only then I realized that I loved writing posts more than making designs.
- What is your Zodiac sign?
- Do you believe in Magic?
– As much as I would love to believe in it, I know it’s not real 🙁
- Do you believe in Aliens? XD
– No =))
- What’s the most expensive thing you spend for yourself?
– The most expensive thing that I ever bought for myself (and with my own money) would be my Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Are you willing to die for someone?
– If I really need to do it, yes, definitely.
- Are you an extrovert or introvert?
- Have you ever been wasted? Like really fucked-up? XD
– OH, YES! =)))))
- Current color of the shirt you’re wearing?
Now I guess it’s time for me to make my own questions 😀
- If you could turn back time and do something you’ve never done before, what would it be?
- Do you think online blog friends can be just as good as real-life friends?
- Do you like to travel?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school?
- What would you be doing right now if you weren’t answering these questions? (heehee)
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Would you rather live in a warm or a cold place?
- What is your earliest memory?
- If magic and superpowers were real, what power would you like to have?
Lastly, tagging some people! 🙂 This is where it gets tricky. I don’t have a lot of blog friends (many of them stopped blogging long ago and some don’t do tags) so I will only tag the 9 blogs I really enjoy reading as of now 🙂 Yanka, Sakura, Umi, Michelle, Wyona, Claire, Grysh, Nicole, Jessica!